For over 30 years, the field of orthodontics has allowed me to create beautiful smiles to match patient's personalities. It enables me to be on the preventive side of dentistry; improving people's smiles helps to mold and enhance their personalities and approach to life, quality of life, and confidence.
My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. Before becoming an orthodontist, I received the following degrees:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Loyola University
- Certificate in Orthodontics – Loyola University
- Master of Science in Oral Biology – Loyola University
Continuing education is the best way to keep abreast of continuing changes and advancements in my profession. I take between 70 and 100 hours of continuing education credits yearly, far surpassing the minimum state requirements.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Fellow, World Federation of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Equilibration Society
- Associate Professor of Orthodontics and Anatomy, Loyola University
A commitment to the community...
I am a native of Chicago and now live in Winfield with my wife, Sandy, daughters, Jessica and Shannon, and a dog named Willie. I am an avid follower of all Chicago sports and love running.